Dear Arklign Family,
Thank you for another year of growth! Let’s take a look back at the top highlights.
1. We partnered with Dentacoin to be the first Dental Lab in the USA to receive cryptocurrencies as payment.
2. We launched Arklign Platform Mobile App in IOS and Android so all users can access their cases and communicate from their mobile devices.
3. We were featured in IDT Magazine and LMT Magazine.
“Now, at Arklign, instead of accepting what is lacking in this industry, we set out to build what we need to solve the issue.” Alde set out to identify all the “pain points” that exist between dentists and laboratories, and to develop technology to alleviate them. One of the primary points was communication. “The relationships and conversations were very one-sided and disorganized,” Alde says. “Every laboratory can make a great tooth, but can they make the tooth the dentist wants? Can the dentist communicate what they want? Can the laboratory track that at scale? Even if a smaller laboratory communicates well with its dentists, it will need to scale that if it wants to grow. We built a case relationship management platform to facilitate that communication.” Read more in IDT Magazine.
- “We realized that doctors are looking for more than just good quality and cheap prices; they’re looking for relationships. We decided to focus on building relationships with our customers instead of appealing merely to price-consciousness, a generic bottom line. With this new perspective, we set out to create a tool that would help us with that goal as well as to build trust and create transparency.” Read more in LMT Magazine.
4. We launched Arklign 2.0 with updates to the Smart Rx and opened our platform so practices can send to multiple dental labs(currently in pilot).
We listened to the feedback from our users and continued to innovate the platform so it only gets better over time. Read more on Arklign 2.0 release. Since we announced to open our platform up so practices can send to multiple labs, our case transactions doubled from last year. This continues to validate the platform’s ease of use and dental practice choice for managing their cases to their laboratories. Contact us if you’re interested in using the Arklign platform with your other laboratories.
5. We were acknowledged for one of the fastest growing private companies in Inc. 5000 and Silicon Valley Business Journal.
This recognization could not be possible without the dedication of our employees, relationships with our practices and laboratories, and support from our partners. Read more.
We thank you for your support in 2018 and look forward to a prosperous and exciting 2019!